There are many templates you can use to create a shirt in Roblox. One of them is CW flash shirt template. To get this one, you can download the template. There are many sites offer you to download CW flash shirt template.
We have some options for Roblox CW flash shirt templates. The first one is the Flash CW Shirt template by DivineAvarice. The second one is the Flash Season 4 Shirt CW template by Extreme Quality Clothing. The third one is CW Flash Shirt template by pikachuelectroball. Another one is Flash Shirt template by 12904. You are able to download the template you like.
>Now, we are going to share how to make a shirt in Roblox. There are two parts to make a shirt in Roblox.
PART 1: CUSTOMIZING YOUR TEMPLATE
- Go to the “Develop” option where you can find a template.
- Please navigate to the “Build New” and then you are able to choose the “Shirt” option.
- After that, you will view the “Create New” button. Please click on the text “download it here”. There will show up a template in the new tab. You can right click it and save it to your computer.
- Now, you an download an editing program. Please scroll down until you see the download button. Wait for it to download and open it.
- Afterwards, you have to go to “File” and click “Open”. You can find the template that you downloaded. Please select the “Rectangle Select” tool on the upper left hand corner of the tools window.
- Also, you need to select the words and pictures in the background of the template and press “ctrl + x”. Or you can “delete” the words/pictures that should be deleted. Please do it until all the words or pictures are gone.
- Select the magic wand tool that located in the tool window. Then, select the leftover grey background. To remove it, you can press ctrl +x or delete.
- Please press the bucket tool in the tool window. You are able to select any color and fill in the color spaces. Then, you are able to go to “Layers” and add a new layer.
- Go to Google and search for a background. Afterwards, go to Paint.net again and press ctrl + v to paste it in. You need to press the blue down arrow in the “Layer Window” to move the layer down. To add to your background, you are able to go to Google and look for transparent images. Please press ctrl + v to add a new layer and paste it in. Here you will be able to resize and insert text.
- In this step, you are going to continue adding images. Please go to “Layers” and click two squares with the arrow between them.
- Lastly, you are able to select the “Magic Wand” tool and click the pink images and press ctrl + x to delete them.
PART 2: UPLOADING YOUR TEMPLATE.
- At first, you need to go back to the “Developer” button and return to “Create a Shirt”.
- Then, you have to find your template. Please click on “Choose File” and select the file where you saved it.
- After that, type in the name that you want to give the template.
- Lastly, you are able to click “Upload”. It will upload your own shirt.