Whether you are playing in low-light settings or late into the night, it can be said that staring at a bright white screen is not always a good experience. Fortunately, there is a different option. Dark theme or Dark mode is officially available on Roblox desktop website and Mobile app.
Roblox strives to grow and evolve. Apparently, the team of Roblox is hard at work making a visual identity which is scalable, efficient, and appealing to everyone around the world. Roblox wants to give the players more choice in how the players use Roblox platform. Roblox set out to develop a new color system which is modern, sleek, and looks and feels great on any device. Of course, as a Roblox player, you will be happy with Roblox dark mode.
Now, you may want to know how to enable Roblox Dark mode. If you want to enable Roblox Dark mode, you are able to follow these steps below:
ENABLE ROBLOX DARK MODE
- At the first step, you are able to go to your settings page.
- In Account Info, you have to scroll down to the Theme drop-down menu.
- Then, you are able to select “Dark” to opt in and enable dark theme.
- After that, you have to select “Light” to switch back to light theme at any time.
- Finally, you are all set to enjoy Roblox at any light level now.
Roblox Dark mode comes in Studio to help the developers continue working when their inspiration is highest. You only need to go to File > Studio Settings. Then, from the Studio section, you will be able to look under General to find the new “UI Theme” drop-down menu. From there, you are able to quickly swap themes without restarting Studio. A quick click and you are all set to work away at any light level.
Well, now we are going to explain in more detail. As we know that we are able to change our experience between the light and dark theme in Roblox. Now, you may want to enable a light theme.
ENABLE ROBLOX LIGHT MODE
- At the first step, you are able to log into Roblox using your account.
- After that, you need to go to account Settings. If you are on a Browser, you are able to find the gear-icon which is located at the upper-right corner of the site. While on Mobile app, you are able to find the three dots icon for More.
- The next step is to select the Account Info tab.
- Now, you are able to scroll down to the Personal section.
- Afterwards, you have to scroll down to the Theme drop-down menu.
- Please select Light to switch back to light theme at any time.
- The last step, you only need to click on the Save option.
- Finally, you are able to enjoy your theme.
If you have any question related to Roblox Dark mode, you are able to comment in the section below.