You may open this page to find out the information about how to get Gladiator in Roblox Tower Defense Simulator. If you want to find out that information, you are able to read this article until the end. Here we are going to tell you about that.
The Gladiator is a short-range ground unit which is unlocked by triumphing in the The Heights during the SFOTH Event. Also, it was once able to be bought in the store as a gamepass for Robux Icon 200 for a limited time during Black Friday 2019. Gladiator has a grey shirt and dark grey pants, symbolizing a Roman gladiator. It initially wields a custom Linked Sword but this changes upon upgrades.
The Gladiator attacks by swinging its sword. Dealing the same damage across all the zombies caught in its swing. This creates it a multi target tower. But, the Gladiator has a very short range and slow attack rate, making it most useful for slow groups of zombies such as Slows but making it weak against fast zombies such as Shocks. Besides, the Gladiator takes up a small amount of space, with the zone of no placement around the Gladiator being much smaller than other towers.
- The Gladiator only has one attack that attacks every zombie within a 180° arc. This makes it a useful splash damage tower for the compact hordes.
- Since the Gladiator has a very short range, it must be placed at bends or turns on the map to make the most use of its range. The DJ Booth is able to help increase the range of the Gladiator, though due to its low range, the range buff is not as significant as other towers.
- The Gladiator’s swing rate may be increased with the Commander, helping the Gladiator quite a bit.
- The Pyromancer, Freezer and Electroshocker are able to be used to slow zombies down. This gives more time for the Gladiator to attack them.
- The Gladiator’s ability to hit more than one enemy makes it very efficient against groups of enemies, especially slow ones, such as the Slow.
- The Gladiator’s weakness is fast enemies such as Shock and Glitch since they will move out of the Gladiator’s range very quickly. In addition, singular high health zombies, like the Speedy Boss, can pass the Gladiator easily. But, a horde of high health zombies, like the Slow Boss, is optimal for the Gladiator as it is able to hit a decent amount of zombies within its range.
- This can handle Hiddens well surprisingly at Level 3+ and Ninjas at Level 4+.
- The Shredder is considered a better alternative by many due to its faster swing rate and DPS despite attacking only one zombie at a time.
- Use the Warrior’s Call for high health zombies or large groups of zombies.
- Early on, the Gladiator is able to be very useful against Mysteries as there is a chance that the Gladiator hits the Mystery itself and the zombie it spawns.