A username is a unique string of characters. On Roblox, it is able to be used to identify a user. The users of Roblox are able to select any available username of their choice upon making a Roblox account. Then, they are able to change their username for 1,000 Robux.
You may at this page to find out the information regarding Roblox usernames not taken. If you want to find out that information, you are able to read this article until the end. In this article, we are going to talk a little bit information about that. Before we continue to talk about Roblox usernames not taken, we want to give you the information about a history of Roblox username.
During the first stages of Roblox, a username could has spaces. But, this feature was removed on December 21, 2006 due to the users impersonating other users by using spaces, and using their full names to make their username on Roblox.
In February 2016, underscores were added back into the allowed list of characters in usernames. Then, in 2018, the users were prevented from having Roblox usernames which made up of only numbers. This was to prevent the users from creating the usernames of their phone numbers and because Roblox was adding a login by phone number feature.
As far now, Roblox usernames will be able to consist of 3 up to 20 characters using letters, numbers and a single underscore. In 2019, a new mobile feature made it that once you made a Roblox account, you were going to have the username “Robloxian” which consist with 9 random numbers right after it. For your information, it was a mobile featured that added between early June or July 2019.
Well, let us to talk back about Roblox usernames not taken. We have some Roblox usernames that not taken because those names are not allowed by Roblox. Those names are:
- Ocean Blue
Talking about this, we also want to share the information related to the username restrictions. Please read this text below.
- The usernames cannot be all numbers.
- The usernames cannot have the spaces.
- The usernames cannot have two or more underscores.
- The usernames cannot have more than 20 characters.
- The usernames cannot have less than three characters.
- The usernames cannot contain any private information related someone.
- The usernames cannot be a user who have changed their name.
- The usernames cannot copy someone else’s Roblox username.
- The usernames cannot have any special characters in them.
- The usernames cannot be a banned user’s username.
- The usernames cannot have inappropriate phrases in them.
- The usernames cannot have copyright infringement in them.
- The usernames cannot contain the underscores as the first character or last character of the Roblox username.
- The usernames cannot be “robloxian” that followed by numbers such as “robloxian123456789”.
To get more information related to Roblox usernames not taken on Roblox, we suggest you to join forum of Roblox community to share and discuss it.