What games have you played in Roblox? If you have played Roblox for a long time, you may have played a lot of games. But, how about Whatever Floats Your Boat? Have you played this building games? If not, you may be able to try this game.
Whatever Floats Your Boat is a game which was created by Quenty on May 6th, 2014. When this article was being created, this game was last updated on July 13th, 2020. You are able to play this game with the other 31 players on a server because the maximum players is 32 players. Now, this game has been visited more than 54.6 million times and has been favorited more than 633k times.
In this game, you will build a new boat and then you have to test your design against others. Is this game new for you? Then, you will feel a different experience. There are motors, weapons and other interactive items in this game and with them you will know what kind of crazy antics are going to unfold.
In this game, there are a lot of badges that you are able to obtain. Some of them are listed below.
- 100 KOstreak: A Grand Master Fighter. You can get this badge if you KO.
- 50 KOstreak: A Master Fighter. This badge can be obtained when you kill 50 players without dying.
- 25 KO: A Great Fighter. This badge can be obtained when you KO 25 players without dying.
- Qualified Rich Duck. This badge can be obtained by earning a level greater than 50, while having $10,000 in the bank.
- Legendary Orange Goat Badge. You are able to get this badge when you have 5 ships completely sink while over level 50.
- The Duck Hunter. This badge can be earned when you KO 5 players with the duck badge without dying.
In this game, there are also some game passes that you are able to buy. Those are listed below.
- Stamina Boost costs 80 Robux.
- Extra Boat, Extra Goat costs 299 Robux.
- Custom Prop costs 100000 Robux.
How about the game cycle of WFYB? First, there is build. It is a period of time in the game cycle where water is not present on the map. So, in this period, you are able to build ships safely without fear of being attacked. Next, there is Get On Your Boat. It is a short period of time when you have to get on your boat before the flood happens. You have 10 seconds to get on the boat. If not, you will be exposed swimming in water. There is also Survive. It is the period of time where you have to survive the flood and fight other players.
In this game, there are Levels. You are able to use them for determining approximately how long someone has been playing WFYB. If you hit level 150+, you are able to gain access to the Beta Test server. You are able to level up by getting Experience Points. If you want to get a lot of EXP, you are able to build a boat or arm it with cannons and turrets and attack other players’ boats. You can also get levels by killing other players during the flood.