You are able to purchase 400 Robux for 4.95 cents on the PC version of Roblox. While on the mobile version, it is possible for you to purchase 80 Robux for 0.99 cents. By the way, how about Robux for 5 cents? You have to know that there is no Robux for 5 cents.
Now, we are going to share how to purchase Robux on PC. Apparently, there are some steps that you have to do to purchase Robux on PC. Here are steps:
- At the first step, you have to go to the page of Robux. Please log in to your Roblox account.
- After that, you are able to click the price next to the amount of Robux you want to purchase. This brings you to a list of payment methods.
- In this step, you need to select a payment method and click the one.
- The next step that you have to do is to enter your payment details. If you select to pay with a credit or debit card, you are able to submit the details from the card. If you are using a Roblox, you are able to submit the PIN from the card and click Redeem. If you selected PayPal, you have to follow the on-screen instructions to sign into your PayPal account and complete your payment. While if you are paying with a credit or debit card, you also have to submit your email address.
- Lastly, you are able to click ‘Pay now’ or ‘Submit Order’. It is the green button below your payment info. After your payment is processed, your Robux will be added to your account in the game.
Well, the text above is a way to purchase Robux on PC. In the next paragraph, we are also going to share how to buy Robux on Mobile. Here are steps:
- At the first step, you are able to open Roblox on your Android, iPhone, or iPad. It is the icon with 2 Roblox characters saying “Roblox” inside. You will find it on the home screen or in the app drawer.
- After that, you are able to tap the R$ icon. Your current balance appears at the top.
- Then, you have to tap the amount of Robux you want to purchase. The price for each package appears next to the amount of Robux you are purchasing. If you want to purchase 80 Robux for 0.99 cents, you are able to select at 80 Robux. Automatically, the pop-up will appear, asking you to confirm your purchase.
- Now, you are able to follow the on-screen instructions to pay for your Robux. If you are using an Android, you will be billed by your Google Play account. If you are using an iPhone or iPad, you will be billed by the App Store. When you confirm, your Robux is going to be added to your balance. In other cases, if you want to cancel the purchase, you are able to tap Cancel (iPhone/iPad) or the back button (Android).