Roblox Premium is a paid membership. It gives you lots of benefits. However, you are able to cancel your membership. If you cancel your Roblox Premium, of course you will not be able to get the features of Roblox Premium again and you will not need to pay monthly membership.
WHEN DO CAN YOU CANCEL ROBLOX PREMIUM?
You will be able to cancel at any time before the renewal date. You are going to continue to get membership benefits until the expiration date. It is the best to cancel as soon as you decide, to avoid being charged.
BROWSER APP: TWO WAYS TO CANCEL ROBLOX PREMIUM
- At the first step, you are able to log into the account where the membership was bought.
- After that, you have to open the gear icon in the upper right.
- Then, you have to open Settings.
- The next step that you have to do is to open Billing.
- Lastly, you are able to click the Cancel button and follow prompts until the subscription is completely canceled
- Please be logged into the account where the membership was bought
- Then, you have to go to Upgrade Now on the left of the main Roblox browser view
- On the Upgrade page, in the upper-right corner, you are going to see a blue Cancel link
- Now, you are able to click the link and follow the prompts until the subscription is completely canceled
MOBILE APP: HOW TO CANCEL ROBLOX PREMIUM
Canceling a Mobile Membership
Roblox Premium purchased through the Roblox mobile app via Google Play are recurring by default. It is going to renew at the end of their term by using the original payment method. You are able to cancel at any time before the renewal date. If you cancel a recurring subscription, you are going to continue to receive membership privileges for the remainder of the already paid time. You have to remember that it is better to cancel sooner rather than later to avoid being charged.
If you are not able to log into the account, or are unsure of the username the membership is under, so you have to contact Customer Service. Please provide possible usernames and the billing information:
- Payment method of purchase
- Billing email or PayPal account email
- Last 4 digits of the card used
- Most recent renewal date and amount
In other case, if you do not see a Cancel button, there are some reasons why it can happens:
- You login to a different account than the one with an active membership.
- You try to cancel from the Xbox One App. You have to note that cancel is only available on the payment method on which you bought the membership.
- The account in question, it does not have a currently active recurring membership.
- The Roblox Premium membership may have expired or was canceled already beforehand.
- The payment method does not renew.