To win in laser tag gamemode, you need 32 kills, and you have to use the Golden knife and the Golden gun. By the way, can you win in Arsenal without a Golden knife or Golden gun? We think it is very impossible for you to win in Arsenal without using the Golden Knife or Golden Gun.
You have to remember that the Golden Knife is the final weapon in every gamemode of Arsenal except Randomizer FFA/TDM being either the 32nd weapon or 16th weapon in Concussion Mania and Non-Standard modes respectively. After you get a kill, kills only count if the victim commits suicide with the Golden Knife, then you will be able to win the game, although the stomps are able to be used as a substitute method of killing. The victim is going to turn into a golden statue when killed. Therefore, we are able to say that you will not be able to win in Arsenal without a Golden Knife.
Now, you may want to know the difference between the Golden Knife and the regular knife besides the golden coating. You will be able to double-jump with the Golden Knife, as with the Squeaky Toy Hammer. This offers for easy mobility and rooftop access to jump onto unsuspecting victims. Aside from that, the stats are no different.
PROS AND CONS OF THE GOLDEN KNIFE
- Golden Knife will be able to instantly kill a player by backstabbing.
- It is quick mobility.
- It offers you to double Jump.
- A kill with the Golden knife will make you win the game.
- Only players who are close range can be killed with the Golden knife.
- It has a slow rate of stab.
FACTS OF THE GOLDEN KNIFE
Here are some information that you have to know related to the Golden Knife:
- The Golden Knife used to headstab. This dealing 150 damage in the face.
- The Golden Knife is the first melee Weapon that allows its users to double-jump.
- If you get a kill using this Golden Knife, it will grant the badge Golden Touch that awards a free character crate.
- Another badge named the Podium of Gold is granted once the top three players have the golden knife.
- The Golden Knife’s ability to double-jump was added on July 9th, 2019. This made
- The image of Golden Knife with Pencil skin on the killchart says “WICK’D”.
- getting kills easier.
- This is the only weapon in which an assist will not progress the player to the next level.
- There are some knife skins that do not turn gold at the golden knife which are Ban Hammer and Fisticuffs.
- The Golden Knife is based on the golden knife ability from CS:GO where if you win the points of arms race game mode, you will be able to get a golden knife and you will need to kill your enemy to win and gain XP points.
- The golden weapons may be a reference to Team Fortress 2’s Golden Frying Pan and the Saxxy.